We have heard many cat owners complaining that their cats don't like the new condo or cat house that they just bought for them. It depends on the quality, cat condo price can be very expensive. Cats don't value items in term of monetary. They value items base on their experience with the items. We would like to share with you some tips to make your cats love their new cat condo
1. Choose the Cat Condo that suite your cats. If your cats are still active and like to climb, pick the tall condo. The taller the condo, the more exciting your kitties will be. If your cats prefer to laze around, hide inside some enclosed area, pick those cat condo that have enclosed box, hide out.
2. Make sure the new condo doesn't have any odor or unpleasant smell before you introduce it to your kitties. Some new condo have bad smell, by placing the condo in the open air area, and place a bowl of mixing water and vinegar near the condo, the bad smell will go away in 2-3 days.
3. Place the condo near the windows or facing the door entrance. Remember cats are curious. They would love to see any moving things like birds, flies, or bees or even human walking pass.
4. Pat your kitties when they are on the condo
5. Place some treats on the condo. At first you can let your cats see that you place their favorite treats on the condo, slowly you secretly doing that. This will make your cats associate good memory with this condo, and soon they will love it. Repeat this daily (1-2 times) for 1 to 2 weeks.
Good luck! If you have any questions or would like to share some of your tips to us, please feel free to comment below. Thank you!
To purchase a new condo, feel free to visit our online store